We are building the future of rental software for landlords and tenants. This is an opportunity to join a venture-funded company with a proven team as an early engineer. If successful, we will have transformed the way individual landlords and tenants operate; a marketplace that exchanges $500B annually.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CTO, we are looking for someone who loves to get their hands dirty and wear many hats. Someone who has proven experience building mobile apps in React Native and who enjoys jumping in to help write backend APIs when needed.
In this role, you will work closely with Product and Design to implement a carefully crafted mobile design. A strong understanding of the nuances of mobile applications and the quirks of React Native are key attributes to the success of this role. User experience is incredibly important to us, so a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering amazing experiences are vital.
- You love startup life
- You are a delight to work with and constantly demonstrate humility
- You are passionate about impressing customers
- You are excited to be an early employee and relish the challenges therein
- You are an excellent problem solver who can be scrappy
- 4+ years building mobile applications
- 3+ years developing with React Native
- 3+ years of exposure to NodeJS
- 1+ years of experience with typescript
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- A new MacBook Pro